ગુરુવાર, 31 ઑગસ્ટ, 2017

FW: RE:

Hi there,

I reached out last week but haven't heard back. I wanted to see if there is an opportunity to contribute a post to ડાભી.

Please see my initial email below.

Thanks,
Susan

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 7:45 PM, Susan Dover <susan.dover@socialsecurityofficenear.me> wrote:
HI there,

While researching social security and disability, I came across and read this post on ડાભી. Kudos on this informative post. My name is Susan with SocialSecurityOfficeNear.Me.

I am reaching out to see if there is an opportunity to contribute a post to ડાભી. In the past I've written guides on social securtiy disability and tips on winning SSD cases. I'm currently working on a post that I think would be great fit for ડાભી and your audience.

Please let me know if you're interested and I'll send some ideas your way.

Thanks,

Susan Dover
Outreach Coordinator

ટિપ્પણીઓ નથી:

ટિપ્પણી પોસ્ટ કરો